PSA oxygen making machine manufacturers take you to understand what is the reason for the decrease in the purity of nitrogen making machines
The PSA oxygen making machine manufacturer tells you that the nitrogen making machine uses air as the raw material, adopts the principle of pressure swing adsorption, and adds high-quality carbon molecular sieve as the adsorbent to generate nitrogen under a certain pressure. The air sucked in by the air compressor is dried by a cold dryer, and the filter absorbs impurities such as oil and water, and then enters the adsorption tower for pressure adsorption and vacuum desorption. Oxygen molecules are adsorbed by molecular sieves in the adsorption tower, and nitrogen is enriched to form final nitrogen. The PSA oxygen making machine manufacturer tells you that after decompression desorption, the desorption of impurities such as oxygen adsorbed by the adsorbent is completed, thereby realizing regeneration. So what is the reason for the decrease in the purity of the nitrogen generator during this process?
The reason for the decrease in purity is:
1. The adsorption pressure of the nitrogen generator is unstable, for example, it is too high, exceeding 0.8Mpa, or the adsorption pressure is too low, lower than 0.6Mpa;
2. The air source contains too much water and oil;
3. The air outlet part of the interface leaks;
4. The air inlet is too high and the pressure rises too fast;
5. Molecular sieve poisoning of nitrogen generator.
The PSA oxygen making machine manufacturer tells you that the following solutions can improve the nitrogen purity of the nitrogen making machine:
1. Reduce the hourly air pressure and increase the intake pressure;
2. Add a gas storage tank to the air inlet;
3. Remove and re-plug;
4. Replace the molecular sieve;
5. Adjust the inlet control valve of the nitrogen generator to reduce the intake air, and install an oil-water separator before the inlet.
The PSA oxygen making machine manufacturer tells you that if the purity of the nitrogen making machine decreases, you can find the reason and solve it according to the above method.